Bio / Resume / CV
Name: Julia Lee Peat
Specialties: Storyboarding, animation, comic art & illustration
Base of Operations: Toronto, Canada
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proficient in employing animation principles in traditional 2D, 3D & stop motion character & special effects
animation to create believable acting.
• Excels at developing unique & diverse stories through storyboards & script.
• Skilled at creative character & layout development.
• Able to devise creative styles for use in animation production.
• Extremely adept at creating graphically stylish & technically rendered illustrations.
• Thorough understanding of anatomy and life drawing.
• Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (including: Photoshop, Flash, After Affects, Premiere).
• Proficient in employing Toon Boom, Flash & Flipbook to animate characters & special effects.
• Proficient in using Toon Boom Storyboard Pro to create storyboards &leicas.
• Proficient in Nuke for compositing, Mocha for rotoscoping & proprietary software for use in 3D conversion.
• Able to employ both Windows & MAC based operating systems.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office (including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Proficient in depth conversion software & compositing in Nuke.
• Strong attention to detail & ability to learn tasks extremely quickly.
– IMDB page –
10/2015 – Present — Legend3D — Toronto, Ontario
• Animated depth & vfx assets to convert feature films into stereoscopic 3D.
• Composited final scene layouts and generated assets (such as alphas and clean-plates) for use in vfx from live footage.
Passengers (2016)Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016)Underworld: Blood Wars (2016)Ben-Hur (2016)Pete’s Dragon (2016)Ghostbusters (2016)Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016)X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)A Beautiful Planet (2016)Gods of Egypt (2016)The Finest Hours (2016)Creed (2015)
10/2006 – Present — Toronto, Ontario
• Created illustrations, animations and storyboards for various private clients.
• Packaged & shipped art products internationally.
• Displayed & sold art products at conventions across Canada & the United States.
04/2013 – 11/2013 — Social Game Universe — Toronto, Ontario
• Designed concept art, animated & static game assets, & user interfaces for mobile games.
Our City (2013)
Angry Climate (2013)
Draw the Play (2013)
Bachelor of Arts: Animation, Sheridan College 2010-2014
Joster: Group short film project. Involved in all aspects of film production.
Anna & Burr: Thesis film project. Created entire short children’s film from concept to
To be released.